Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Biography


While I have always been an avid writer, I'm a first time blogger. On a daily basis, I usually have too many thoughts and ideas that I don't manage to discuss, though I hope to keep this blog as updated as possible.

As I begin this blog, I am a 2o-year old psychology major at Bryn Mawr College, concentrating in neural and behavioral science. I will be a visiting student at the University of Oxford, St. Anne's, for the academic year 2010-2011. I will be abroad for approximately 9 months and don't intend to return to the states during that duration. At Oxford, I have two seven week periods between trimesters where I will travel to different locations, hopefully to visit other friends abroad or just to go on a solo expedition somewhere in Europe.

I absolutely love photography and will be trying to take as many pictures as possible, hopefully at least one to accompany each blog. I'm excited for the journey ahead and an opportunity to be more spontaneous than I have ever allowed myself to be in the past. It's going to be a time of exploration and growth on every level imaginable, and I couldn't be more excited to experience it.

No comments:

Post a Comment