Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Made a fabulous Easter lunch today with some friends.  Pretty impressive for whipping everything together with very limited kitchenware.  We can't say it looked like it was presentable on a white tablecloth, but it was DEFINITELY delicious!

A few pictures:



In other news, Oxford is BEAUTIFUL.  The weather is to die for.  I don't know how I'm possibly going to get ANY work done here this term!  It's 70s every day, no humidity and mild clouds.  Seriously... I'm going to have to learn to work outside or I may be entirely screwed!

Flight booked for home on Monday, June 27th.  Bittersweet, really.  I'm sad to even think about leaving Oxford and everyone here but also excited to be back in the states.  Can't believe I only have one more year at Bryn Mawr, either.  Everything has gone so fast!  Graduate school will be upon me sooner than I know it.

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment