Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Here and there...

Hello again!

So, I've been down with a huge tonsil infection since last Thursday (doctors said it was mono, but I only had mono symptoms for one day, so I'm hesitant to call it that).  It's mostly the left side of my tonsils, but it includes all of the glands in my neck and the inside of my mouth.  Really not very exciting and quite painful.

On a lighter note, Karina comes today from studying abroad in Norway!  I haven't seen her since second semester of freshman year!  We're headed into London for today and tomorrow, then back to Oxford on Friday and then she leaves on Saturday.  I'm stoked for London... it'll be my first trek to the big city!  Too bad it's with a painful jaw, but nonetheless!  I'll be sure to take lots of pictures.

It's going to be a madhouse in London because the Harry Potter 7 (first part) premiere is Thursday and the red carpet is going to be at the Odeon Theatre, which isn't terribly far from where we'll be... plus, London is interconnected via the tube, so it's just like NYC.  Maybe I'll sneak a few pictures of the cast, if we don't get mulled by teenagers first!

Off to do an interview for a telethon in January for St. Anne's.  I'm hoping I'll get the job so that way I can make back some of the money I spend on traveling around Europe in December.. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment